Religion Dept. Online
- American Academy of Religion Statement on U.S. Executive Order “Protecting the Nation from Foreign Terrorist Entry into the United States."
- Society of Biblical Literature Statement on the U.S. Executive Order “Protecting the Nation from Foreign Terrorist Entry into the United States.” (PDF)
Syracuse University Department of Religion Online
- SU Library Subject Guide for Religion
- Syracuse Religion Department on Academia.edu
- The Place of Religion in Film
Announcing the publication of Place/No-Place in Urban Asian Religiosity edited by Professor Joanne Punzo Waghorne, in ARI-Springer Asian Series. Dordrecht/Heidelberg/London/New York: Springer, 2016.
Please visit the news and accolades section for additional information.
Additional Faculty News stories.
Hannah Nast graduated in 2013 with a BFA after dual majoring in Art Photography and Religion. She was chosen as an Engagement Scholar for Imagining America for the 2013-2014 academic year through whom she is continuing her education by pursuing a Certificate of Advanced Study in Information Innovation from the School of Information Studies. Hannah hopes to continue her interest and love for religion by working for an NGO or NPO with a focus on religion based issues and conflicts. Her dream is to return to London and to resume working for Encompass: The Daniel Braden Reconciliation Trust which brings young adults from Israel, Palestine, Indonesia, the UK and the US together.